SUB3 Management, Inc. has a need to hire several talented Business Applications Consultants, Technical Programmers, and Master Schedulers with strong enterprise software implementation experience for 6 month to one-year engagements. SUB3 needs individuals that can work within a team approach, work onsite and interface professionally with our clients. Our team prides itself on providing value added services. If you feel you can provide to SUB3 and its clients, then submit your resume for consideration.
Master Scheduler/Project Controls
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, construction management or related field.
- Minimum 10 years experience in scheduling.
- Proficient computer skills especially in Oracle Primavera P6 software.
- In depth understanding of critical path method.
- Scheduling experience in architecture, engineering and construction projects is a plus.
- Advanced reporting skills (including BI Publisher) is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
SUB3 Management, Inc. www.SUB3mgmt.com is a leading enterprise project management solutions company. We have implemented Primavera® and Microsoft enterprise solutions successfully in many vertical markets. One of our key strengths is our ability to implement Primavera Enterprise Project & Portfolio Management Systems.
For Immediate consideration for these assignments and other locations, send your resume and a note describing your geographic preferences/parameters and most current compensation and asking compensation to careers@SUB3mgmt.com.